Return to Index
It's Quiz Time! Let's take a few minutes to reflect on what we have learned.
Feel free to return to any parts of the tutorial to refresh your memory. Have
1. Information Warfare involves
only offensive type measures.
2. Information Warfare (IW) is
defined as actions taken to achieve information superiority by affecting an
adversary information, information-based processes, information systems, and
computer-based networks while defending one's own information assets.
3. Information Superiority is fundamental
to the transformation of the operational capabilities of the joint force.
4. Martin Libicki in his book,
What is Information Warfare presents that IW in itself is not a technique but
rather there are forms of IW. He presents how many different forms of IW?
5. An example of Command-and-Control
6. Good intelligence allows the
commander to shape the battle.
7. Electronic Warfare are those
8. Psychological Warfare is the
use of information against the mind.
9. What type of warfare is defined
"the use of information systems against the virtual personas of individuals
10. The Defense in Depth Strategy
is a system that places barriers between the attacker and your critical information.
This layering system makes it more difficult for the attacker to gain access
as he/she penetrates deeper to retrieve information.
11. Network-Centric Warfare is
12. The transformation to a network-centric
force will provide a force that increases its survivability, lethality, speed,
timeliness, and responsiveness.